Free Optimum Hearing Tests
We are now able to offer free hearing tests. It takes only 5 minutes to check if any hearing loss is detected.
If a problem is indicated audiologist Charles Harris can carry out a full free hearing consultation here at Still & Bedford to ascertain what type of loss there is and advise (if appropriate) suitable hearing systems.
Please ask our reception staff if you would like to take the easy 5 minute check.
If you suspect you are experiencing hearing loss, consider these questions.
- Do you often ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you turn up the TV or radio louder than others prefer?
- Is it particularly difficult to understand conversation when there is background noise?
- Does it seem as though others are mumbling when they speak to you?
- Do you have difficulty following group conversations?
- Do you find it difficult to identify from which direction sounds are coming?
For many people, hearing loss is a natural and gradual part of the ageing process. Hearing loss can also be caused by genetic medical conditions, ear infections, illness, traumatic injury or prolonged exposure to noise.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to book an appointment.