Looking After Your Glasses
Though generally durable there are some tips for keeping your glasses in great condition.
- Never place your glasses on a surface with the lens facing down as this can scratch them.
- We provide free lifetime minor repairs so come back and see us if they ever get wobbly or need a new nose pad.
- When cleaning glasses use either warm soapy water or a special spray made for lens cleaning, never use harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Make sure to use a non-abrasive cloth when you wipe your glasses, avoid using tissues.
- We have an ultrasonic cleaner at the practice, you are welcome to come in and use it free of charge if you're finding it hard to get your glasses clean.
- Try to avoid applying hair spray with your glasses on as it can be difficult to remove the residue.
- When you are not using them put them back in the case to protect against accidents.